[Boatanchors] Qty 5: Lambda C-280 Power Supply Available

William Morton w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sun May 12 22:27:39 EDT 2013

Hello All,

I have 5 Lambda C-280 power supplies that followed me home from a sale.  Goodness knows why I let all 5 of them hop in the van.

These are rated at up to 200V at 200mA.  Voltages are set in 4 ranges  0-50, 50-100, 100-150, 150-200V.

I checked the 12AX7's in them and, much to my disappointment, they all tested below minimum and now those sockets lay empty.  Due to those poor results I did not bother testing any of the other tubes - some of which were also removed for testing and now I would need to find them.

These are all in nice physical condition and the wrinkle finish is still intact.  Rack mount handles are in place and some of the other tubes are present.  The shields from the 12AX7's are still there, too.  Note that these have a connector on the back for what I believe is remote setting of the voltage range.

I would like to sell these for $25 per unit, with local pickup (St. Paul, Minnesota, area).  If there is someone out there who would want all 5, I will sell the whole lot for $100.  They make great conversation pieces.  My wife talks about them all the time.  I can send pictures on request.

Please let me know if your interested by 17 May.  Otherwise these are headed for the recycler.

Best Regards,

William