[Boatanchors] RCA WR-67A Test Gen Manual/Schematic?

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Wed Nov 6 21:48:58 EST 2013

A RCA WR-67A signal/test generator followed me home from
the recent Stone Mtn Fest - it was just unique enough in
appearance to give a chance on the bench ...

Anyhow, I have been unable to locate a manual and schematic
on the usual sites, BAMA, etc.

Anyone have a digitized version to share, please?

Thanks!

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com

David Colburn - Nevils, Georgia USA