[Boatanchors] 3WP1 Tube and James Millen Shield

Ben Loper brloper at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 09:56:02 EST 2013

I have the following items free if you pay shipping I’m cleaning out my
shack and hate to throw these things away:

·         3WP1 tube with complete James Millen shield, socket and Bezel.
Everything you need if you have a scope project, pretty sure the tube is
good

·         OS-8 O scope, was working but not now I don’t have time to
trouble shoot it

·         Tektronix Type CA Plug in Unit with manual very good condition I
just don’t have the scope to go with it

·         2-H-94/U handsets, has a PL-55 no pl-068

Free for shipping.  I’ll ship the cheapest way.  I will list more stuff
soon.

Ben KJ4CC

Since our problems have been our own creation

They also can be overcome

When we use the power provided free to everyone

心猿意馬