[Boatanchors] A Cautionary Tale

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Nov 18 11:48:00 EST 2013

Bry -   naw...    you can  but it  takes  a 3ed party program.
there are   programs that  will migrate the   data.
and  programs that will even  save stuff out of the aol   'cloud'

then I have   a set of  html  files and  attachment  file  folders  built
I keep in another  directory... how  cool I found stuff  in some of those
attachment  folders I had missed  seeing in the orig mesage..

and we are talking about thousands and thousands and thousands of
messages...

now also I  can  search the contents of  the  files in  the  folder also to
 find  obscure  info I needed!

http://www.connectedsw.com/   try   this   company  for  conversion
tools.!

ed sharpe archivist for smecc

In a message dated 11/18/2013 7:40:36 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,