[Boatanchors] MODEL 31 TELETYPE RESOURCE PAGE All variations of Model 31 present? Many th

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Nov 19 01:01:12 EST 2013

MODEL 31 TELETYPE RESOURCE PAGE    All variations of Model  31 present?

Many thanks to Duncan at AWA  for his assistance   with  this  project!

The year was 1947... See the com center for  Truman's plane! looks Crypto
to me! Gotta love the ART-13 with the extra blower  on it... we are trying to
find any other info on this installation as well as  the other uses of the
Model 31  Teletype
-----------------------------------
An info on this command post crypto  rig...
also if you have any other photos of this let us know!

Any  corrections email me! it is the first offering..
and please if you have  ANYTHING to add.. Please let
me know and send it in I will add it!....
and  if you have the teletype from the Truman
plane or one like it We would love  to buy it!

_http://www.smecc.org/teletype_model_31.htm_
(http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://www.smecc.org/teletype_model_31.htm&h=5AQHCj3wDAQE-qTWS62NTZiOtzdDv
Tj72jQ_Sl7w9D1pOSQ&s=1)

Enjoy! - Ed Sharpe  Archivist for SMECC

LOOK!>>>TELETYPE MODEL 31 - various  variations!
Light Weight Teletype Unit for Mobile  Use

HIGH FLYING  TELETYPE

"Picao" at  Indianapolis

WESTERN UNION PORTABLE VERSION OF THE MODEL  31 TELETYPE