[Boatanchors] MAARC RadioFallFest, Davidsonville, MD 10/20/13

David Rossetti drossetti at comcast.net
Sat Oct 19 20:00:27 EDT 2013

Just a reminder, the Mid-Atlantic Antique Radio Club (MAARC) RadioFallFest,
a combined Antique Radio Swap Meet/Flea Market and Vintage AUDIO and HAM
Fest, is tomorrow, October 20, 2013, at the Davidsonville Family Rec Center,
Davidsonville, Maryland near Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD.

Gates open by 7:00 am for the Swap Meet/Flea Market, and the Auction starts
at 12:30 pm. Admission and Swap Meet/Flea Market space is Free.

All vintage audio equipment; amplifiers, tubes, and speakers; antique tube
radios; battery powered radios and transistor radios; records/LPs; amateur &
military communications gear; vintage parts, test gear, and restoration
supplies are welcome. You never know what will show up (and neither will
we!) See a partial consignment list and pictures at www.MAARC.org.

Food, coffee, and drink will be available for purchase at the meet ,
provided by the Davidsonville Troop of the Boy Scouts of America. Check
MAARC's Radio Age newsletter and www.MAARC.org for information and updates.

Location: Davidsonville Family Recreation Center, 3727 Queen Anne Bridge
Road, Davidsonville, MD.

>From the Washington, DC beltway (I-95) take US Rt. 50 East To exit 16 -
Davidsonville Road (MD 424) (11 miles).

>From the Baltimore, MD beltway (I-695), take I-97 south to Rt. 50 West To
exit 16 - Davidsonville Road (MD 424) (22 miles).

Once at Rt. 50 exit 16, take MD 424 South about 3 miles. Turn right on MD
214 (Central Ave.) at the light.

After 0.7 mi., bear left onto Queen Anne Bridge Road.

Go 1.1 mi. to Rec Center entrance on the left.

For maps and other info visit our web site: www.maarc.org.

And Save the Date: January 19, 2014, for a debut Winter Event!

An all-indoor meet and auction to be held at the National Electronics Museum
facility near Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) presented
jointly by the Mid-Atlantic Antique Radio Club and the National Electronics
Museum. See more details to follow soon at RadioFallFest and at
www.Maarc.org.

Dave Rossetti

Mobile Phone 410-279-0226