[Boatanchors] [Glowbugs] OT: Phoning me

Michael Tauson wh7hg.hi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 23:54:08 EDT 2013

From: Bill Henderson [mailto:Bill.Henderson at ocdsb.ca]
Did you sign on to any national "do not call" list?

Oh, yeah.  Every line I’ve had since they were introduced has been on “do
not call” lists.  It doesn’t help and political campaign telemarketers are
the worst.

While most of the time they show a city and state, I noticed one or two come
up with either “Pick up the phone” or “911 emergency, please answer.”  Same
numbers, just a different text line.  That doesn’t sound like much of a
professional operation.

Best regards,

Michael, K3MXO, A&P 1803851

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the
experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination
to do so." - Douglas Adams

http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/NTH/index.aspx

http://wh7hg.blogspot.com/

http://kludges-other-blog.blogspot.com