[Boatanchors] FYI TMC GPT-750 transmitter available- Runnemede NJ

Bruce Long coolbrucelong at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 24 12:55:16 EDT 2013

FYI  TMC GPT-750 transmitter available

q8cdt-4068046124 at sale.craigslist.org[?] flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of
 Ham transmitter  750 Watts SSB HF - $50 (Runnemede NJ  ) Model GPT-750 ,  Hams only, NO  scrapers.  Here is a nice winter
time project. This radio transmitter comes in three large sections in
one cabinet. It does CW and side band at 750 watts continuous . Can run
on 110 at 22 amps or 220 at 11 amps.  It needs some TLC and is missing
some tubes, It will require work to get on the air,  But it's all
complete. It s is very large and heavy. Make offer.  I also have  the
manual.  Pickup only.   Its located in Runnemede NJ  email me back at