[Boatanchors] FS: VIKING I/II TRANSFORMER SET

George Babits gbabits at custertel.net
Fri Sep 27 11:07:09 EDT 2013

For sale a set of transformers and chokes for the Viking I and II
transmitter.  Set incluses all the "iron" from the transmitter:   L1,   HV
choke; L2,   LV choke;  L3,   Bias choke;  T1,  HV transformer;  T2,   LV
and filament transformer;  T3,   Audio driver transformer; and T4,
Modulation transformer.  These are all used and sopposedly were removed from
operating equipment.  I have three complete sets  and will sell each set for
$115, postpaid within the US.
Thanks for looking,
George
W7HDL