[Boatanchors] FS: Heathkit HW-101 SSB Transceiver

William w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 5 14:28:10 EDT 2014

Hello All,
For sale is a Heathkit HW-101 SSB Transceiver from an estate.
All tubes are present.  The smaller ones are mostly IEC/Servicemaster/Mullard.  The transmitting tubes are GE.  Case top/sides are clean with only a few small mars.  The front panel has some spots that I did not want to try to remove in order to avoid any paint removal from solvents.  Other than that, the printing is clear and legible.  Overall a nice looking unit with all knobs having their inserts in place.
Things to note:  I did not power this up and one of the belts is broken (I have removed it).  I would certainly recommend replacing the other two belts due to age.
Being sold as is.  Pictures are available.
Price is $125 (via PayPal) including shipping to CONUS via either UPS or USPS Parcel.  I plan on having the unit professionally boxed/shipped.
Thanks for your interest!
Best Regards,
William