[Boatanchors] Allied Radio SX-190

Ron Lawrence w4ron at carolina.rr.com
Wed Apr 16 09:31:54 EDT 2014

I've never used one, but I've been in love with the look
of them since they first came out.
There was one for sale at the Charlotte hamfest last month,
I walked by it or looked at it from our near by flea market
table at least a dozen times those 2 days, but I was strong
and resisted the urge to buy it.
It was the SX-190 like the subject of the OP, which is
for shortwave b'cast, where as the AX-190 is for the amateur
bands.

A neat looking radio, that's just my .02 worth.

R-