[Boatanchors] 2C39 Tubes

elawson@aspect1.net elawson at aspect1.net
Sun Apr 20 01:49:57 EDT 2014

Rather than get up from the bench to go get a new tube, I'd try swapping the two 2C39s.  It always irritated me when someone else had already done that.  :-)

In high school, I had my own little business taking care of several companies' spcial industrial radios.  I hated the radios in the "fix other trucks" trucks.  It never failed that those radios would be coated with  gear lube.  Not only is that stuff sticky...it also stinks... and it transfers from item to item just by touch.  I finally made a radio washer & dryer to get that @*~,-":@ lube off the radios.  I was glad that those radios never seemed to break very often.

That work helped me escape engineering school with no student loans.

Eric