[Boatanchors] Any Interest? Crystal Holder Assy, Loral Electronics Corp.

William w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 27 13:02:13 EDT 2014

Hello All,

I have several of these included in a lot sale from an estate.  They are individually wrapped in tissue paper, some cushion, and then packed in a capped cardboard tube.  Label details are as follows:

5955-692-2787
CRYSTAL HOLDER ASSY
1 EACH
(33-604)59-3265
LORAL ELECTRONICS CORP.
MFG/CONTR.
P/N 53-1054
B_COMMERCIAL_1/59

On the part itself, there is some stamped information:

E-1216
P/O TN-129B/APR-9B

Based on a limited web search, and the Loral name, these look to be related to some sort of airborne application.

Anyone have some sort of use for these?  Wouldn't mind getting a couple bucks apiece, but I have a feeling they are only worth their weight in scrap metal.  Figured I would give the community a chance at them before they are recycled.  Pictures available upon request.

Best Regards,

William