[Boatanchors] Spoken For: FW: Any Interest? 6888 Tubes

William w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 27 21:55:29 EDT 2014

Hello All,

I have received a few replies already, so I will say the entire batch is spoken for.  Messrs Bob, Phillip, and Scott were the respondents and they will be accommodated first.  If I come across any additional 6888 tubes I will send out another notice.

Thanks for everyone's interest.  I am happy to know these will go to good use.

Best Regards,

William