[Boatanchors] REDUCED MORE: 160m CRYSTALS!!

bcarling at cfl.rr.com bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Sun Aug 3 21:19:39 EDT 2014

Hey folks - I have added a bunch more "Bargain Basement 160m crystals for sale plus I have
dropped the price on most of these a further 20% - some of the earlier ones were sold but
not all!

So here is your opportunity. These are original clean hc6u crystals all fully tested and in
proper working condition. Check out the expanded list below, and you can purchase directly
online or mail order if you prefer.

REDUCED MORE: 160m hc6u (metal can) crystals -

This select group on sale for only $5.00 each.

Quantities shown as of 1 AUGUST 2014

FREQUENCY kHz - QUANTITY

1800        -   1
1801        -   1
1835        -   1
1849        -   1
1908.125- 2
1916 - 1
1928        -   1
1929        -   1
1932 - 5
1933        -   1
1935        -   1
1936        -   1
1940        -   1
1942 - 4
1944 - 3
1945 - 6

Shipping additional. (numerous other 160m - 2m frequencies available.)

Purchase on line at:

http://af4k.com/hc6ucrystals1500-1999khz.htm

73 - Bry Carling, AF4K
Brian Carling, Radio AF4K