[Boatanchors] [Glowbugs] One-tube VFO obsession for MOPAs

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 15:17:05 EDT 2014

I already have a DX-100 and 2-each VF-1 VFOs!

Well, you did ask!

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.net

On Friday, August 22, 2014 2:01 PM, 'Lee Oxidyne' via Glowbugs <tetrode at googlegroups.com> wrote:

Because of you, the seller.  You asked, and that's my reason.

Lee, w0vt

On Friday, August 22, 2014 12:50 PM, "bcarling at cfl.rr.com" <bcarling at cfl.rr.com> wrote:

Speaking of ONE TUBE VFO

I still have available a complete VFO for the Heathkit DX100 for only $20.00 plus shipping!

Any takers? (If not - why not?)

72 de AF4K
Bry Carling

On 21 Aug 2014 at 0:00, Chris Trask wrote:

> [...]
 pentode for the VFO and the triodes as grounded grid buffers.

> Chris Trask
> N7ZWY / WDX3HLB
> Senior Member IEEE
> http://www.home.earthlink.net/~christrask/
>
> --
> --
> ZCZC
> This is a transmission from the Glowbugs list
> NNNN
>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Glowbugs" group.

ZCZC
This is a transmission from the Glowbugs list
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tetrode?hl=en
NNNN

---