[Boatanchors] FS Collins ART-13 Station

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Sat Aug 23 20:35:44 EDT 2014

FS Collins T-47/ART-13 US Navy WWII Transmitter with D.Y.12 Dynamotor Power
Supply and 0-17/ART-13A Low Frequency Tuning Unit. The ART-13 is complete
and in good shape, but untested. It comes with the Field Instruction Book.
Book is in poor shape. Price is $325. I do not have the cables for the
ART-12. The D.Y.12 Dynamotor is complete including the power cable that
attaches to a battery, with battery clamps and connector to the dynamotor.
It is also a US Navy unit. It comes with the CJP-23333 Power Control Unit.
Price is $185. The O-17/ART-13A Low Frequency Tuning Unit has 4 ranges:
200,285,415, and 600 KCs. Price is $75. It is not installed in the ART-13.
All items are plus shipping. Pictures available. I will sell the whole
package for $525. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX K5MBX