[Boatanchors] Questions

Ray, W4BYG w4byg at att.net
Wed Aug 27 17:37:42 EDT 2014

I suspect your transformer is made by Stancor.

You will probably need to locate and old catalog.

  I looked on their website I didn't see any reference to such. You
might give them a call and see if they still have data on it.
73,
Ray, W4BYG

On 8/27/2014 4:33 PM, AWFremmer--- via Boatanchors wrote:
> Fellow Collectors Restorers,
>
> I have two questions.  I have a homebrew transmitter with  a power
> transformer marked ST-3041 followed by 394203.  Any idea as to its  specifications?
>
> I have a B & K Dyna-Jet Model 707 Tube Tester.  I  would like to test some
> 1625 tubes but the tube chart doesn't list them or  807's.  Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks in advance for all your help.
>
> Alan - KB2HEI

Ironic:
The food stamp program, part of the Department of Agriculture, is pleased to be distributing the greatest amount of food stamps ever.
Meanwhile, the Park Service, also part of the Department of Agriculture, asks us to "please do not feed the animals" because the
animals may grow dependent and not learn to take care of themselves...  (Think about that).