[Boatanchors] FS: TV-7D/U tube tester for sale

Robert Groh rgroh at swbell.net
Fri Aug 29 13:35:32 EDT 2014

Still trying to (selectively!) cut down the 'herd' in the ham shack and decided that my TV-7 tube tester is a suitable candidate for moving to another home. Pictures in a Picassa album at:
https://plus.google.com/photos/115279229771946172442/albums/6053029455939985249

I picked the TV-7 up some years ago, bought a reproduction tube data book (you can see it mounted inside the lid) and basically have done nothing with it since then.  I have, in fact, never turned it on!  Just one more thing to do on a list that has way too many things on it already.  And I have several other tube testers - nothing as nice as this but, again, too many things to do!

The TV-7 looks to be in very nice condition, very original and seems to have a wide variety of adapters, etc.  In short - it seems to be all there. It weighs a bloody ton (about 20 lbs) and I'll give shipping estimates to anyone who is interested.

Price: I'm thinking $70 plus shipping.

If interested or if you have any questions, contact me directly.  Thanks.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY
Address good in call book.