[Boatanchors] PRC-6 $29.

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Wed Dec 3 19:00:59 EST 2014

Here's the reply from Coleman's Surplus:

"I unfortunately cannot take a picture of the inside of this item.
However, they are in non working condition and the antennas are
missing from the devices. We do not know if they can be restored
as we get very little information on surplus items."

Anyone on the list in PA who can eyeball these for us, please?

Coleman's Military Surplus, LLC
360 Klinger Rd
Millersburg, PA 17061

David

--

*David*
~KD4E~

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com