[Boatanchors] MCM 6L6GC Tubes for $15.99

Alex [Temple Boatanchors] temple.boatanchors1 at miwww.com
Thu Dec 4 22:13:13 EST 2014

Brought back into production by popular demand, these have been
available for some time now, MCM is just trying to catch up with
market demand. JJ tubes have been available and are being
manufactured for the past 10-15 years or so, in the Slovak Republic.
Electro Harmonix and Sovtech have also been manufacturing tubes in
Russia for about the same time now. Once again you can buy a brand
new tube off the shelf, or online, but as long as it is suitable for
audio applications (no TV sweep tubes for sure). For me the
discussion of tube/solid state audio is like the windows/mac rivalry.
No one will win over the other side's opinion, so not worth even
trying. But I also think anybody is entitled to use tubes as they seem fit.