[Boatanchors] ARC-5 help

Bill Carns wcarns at austin.rr.com
Tue Dec 9 22:43:50 EST 2014

Need some advice from the ARC-5 experts. I am putting together a functional
display of ARC-5 gear. I have pieces I have rounded up over the years saved
for this occasion. I have an unopened box that is flat and about the size of
a modulator mount frame or a double receiver mount but no label except the
repacking inspection label and a part number.

The part number is  R5975-311-1841-E11

I do not want to open this unless I need it. I am a preservationist and
unopened packages are to die for.

Can someone help me or tell me who to email or call?

Thanks so much for the bandwidth.

Bill Carns, N7OTQ

Trustee K0CXX

President, Collins Collectors Association

Editor, Signal Magazine

Wimberley, TX

512 618 2762  (Cell)

512 847 7010  (Home)