[Boatanchors] 6146s

rick darwicki n6pe at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 16:01:19 EST 2014

I happened on a SKs tube collection and there is a pile of 6164s and 6146As some that appear to be NOS.
I haven't tested them yet but before listing them in my eBay tube store, I'll sell good one to anyone on the list at "below wholesale" hi hi
Check my feed back etc. Radio Tubes, Fixed capacitors items in N6PE Radio Tubes store on eBay!
I haven't even checked the going prices so any fair offer it fine

Radio Tubes, Fixed capacitors items in N6PE Radio Tubes ...
Buy N6PE Radio Tubes, Radio Tubes items on eBay. Find a huge selection of Fixed capacitors items and get what you want today.N6PE Radio Tubes items - Get great...
View on stores.ebay.com Preview by Yahoo

Rick N6PE