[Boatanchors] Latest hot news about Woodpecker. ;>)

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sat Dec 13 12:04:32 EST 2014

Imperialistic-thugs will do as imperialistic-thugs are.

Pretending to be honest participants in world society
Russian are still wards of old school KGB/feudal-fascists
who threaten freedom and peace.

What can Hams do, legally, to render this electronic
monstrosity less-valuable?

Run 1KW digital comms on the same frequencies - when
they invade our spectrum for anti-civilized purposes?

Just asking ...

--

*David*
~KD4E~

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com