[Boatanchors] Opportunity to help - AM at it's finest

Bill Carns wcarns at austin.rr.com
Fri Dec 19 03:13:40 EST 2014

You can also get to the Indiegogo VOA AWA Project page by going to their
home page:
http://www.indiegogo.com/
and using their search engine with key words VOA and AWA in the search
field.

Sorry about the URL fold job..  The reflector did a number on me.

Bill

Bill Carns, N7OTQ (Trustee K0CXX)
Past President, Collins Collectors Association
Founding Board, Collins Radio Heritage Group
Editor, Signal Magazine
Wimberley, TX
512 618 2762  (Cell)
512 847 7010  (Home)