[Boatanchors] Found a New Home: FW: Any Interest? General Electric Industrial Tube Analyzer YTW-3

William w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 20 19:01:05 EST 2014

Hello All,

The tube analyzer is on its way to a new home.  Thanks for the interest!

Best Regards,

William

From: w_b_morton at hotmail.com
To: boatanchors at puck.nether.net
Subject: Any Interest?  General Electric Industrial Tube Analyzer YTW-3
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 03:06:39 +0000

Hello All,

Yep.  One big, green box from Crane Naval Center having a GE YTW-3 industrial tube analyzer in it.

I have not taken it apart to see if there are neat gizmos inside, but there are some nice big knobs on the control panel.  It appears complete - but I have not encountered one before, so I cannot say for sure.  All of the anode connectors are present from what I can tell.

The box itself is pretty neat.  Well constructed with heavy duty latches, metal corner guards, two folding handles.

Dimensions here: http://www.radiomuseum.org/r/general_el_ytw_3ytw_tube_analyzer.html

Weighs quite a bit.  Shipping would be prohibitive.

Anyone in the Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, area interested in it?

Best Regards,

William