[Boatanchors] FS Vintage Kenwood TR-7950 2 Meter Transceiver

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Sun Feb 2 15:30:52 EST 2014

I have a Kenwood TR-7950 2 Meter Transceiver in good cosmetic condition. It
is from a non-smoking environment. It puts out full power and receives well,
but I cannot enter frequencies from the Keyboard. It has been setting up for
years and probably needs a new memory battery It comes with the stock
microphone, non stock connector with fused power lead for 12VDC, and
original owners manual. It does 45W max, 5W min power. The audio quality is
excellent compared to some of the newer radios built today both on transmit
and receive. The optional TU-79 tone board is not supplied. After market
tone boards are available.. I am asking $39.00 plus shipping from 79602.
Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX