[Boatanchors] John Forster

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Mon Feb 3 19:03:00 EST 2014

John,

	I find that sometimes I have to use the free email
account I get from my ISP when my Ham email is mishandled
by a filter somewhere along the long & winding Internet road.

	Have you tried using an alternative email?

David

--

David (NOT Dave) Colburn, KD4E - Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com