[Boatanchors] FW: Hammurland Part Needed - HQ-170

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. gharmon at idworld.net
Fri Feb 21 22:12:13 EST 2014

My friend Ron needs the part as described.  If you have one or have a
suggested process for fixing the existing shaft, please let me and/or Ron
know.

73,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK

6003 Archwood

San Antonio, TX 78239-1504

210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c/t

"Retirement means every day is a Saturday except Sunday"

http://www.grissomroadcoc.org