[Boatanchors] FS Two Drake TR-4 Transceivers

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Fri Jan 3 17:39:37 EST 2014

FS Two Drake TR-4 Transceivers. One works on all bands but 15 meters. I am
asking $225 for it. The other one needs the electrolytic filter cap,C145,
changed. It was working and this capacitor started smoking. I shut it off. I
am asking $150 for it. They are both in decent cosmetic condition. Pictures
available. I have the original manual for the working one. Shipping extra. I
only charge actual shipping charges. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX