[Boatanchors] FC-2 and FC-6 converters (used in the Yaesu FR-101)

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Mon Jan 20 14:45:26 EST 2014

Before I post these on all of the usual lists - anyone on
this very helpful list looking for these converters?

I bought them a while back for a project, forgot I had them,
and now am raising funds toward an amp ...

Plan is to post them, asking $75. shipped for the 2m and $95.
for the 6m.

--

David (NOT Dave) Colburn, KD4E - Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com