[Boatanchors] ELmac PMR-6A S-Meter Mod?

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Fri Jan 24 16:18:03 EST 2014

I thought I had the S-meter mod for the Elmac PMR-6A
but cannot locate it.

Anyone have the instructions & parts list, please?

There's an added RCA jack on the side that led to a
cold-soldered connection to the rear antenna connector.

Before I remove it entirely I thought it may be handy
for connecting an s-meter.

Thanks!  David

--

David (NOT Dave) Colburn, KD4E - Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com