[Boatanchors] FS: Qty 2 Transmitter Radio T-366A/ARC

William w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 26 20:32:48 EST 2014

Hello All,
I have two (2) of these for which someone may have a need...or at least a 'want' with some space on the project shelf.
Unit #1It has the top cover, 4 5763 tubes (not tested), crystals (121.5, 121.9, 122.5, 122.7 MC, and one 6783.333 KC).  Note that there are some sticker labels on the cover for crystal values, but one ('121.1') does not match.  There are nicks and scratches to the paint, vintage dust.  Relatively clean on the inside.  The multi-pin connections on the front face have plastic covers in place.  The coax connectors for ANT and REC do not have covers.  There is a material removal tag attached from the Grumman Aircraft Engineering Corporation dated 4/1/68 with a large 'G.O.M.' disposition stamped in black ink.  I do not know what that means, but the tag provides a bit of history/pedigree.
Unit #2Has the top cover,  4 6AQ5 tubes (not tested, two of them are Tung Sol with ARC ink stamps), crystals (6750.00, 6783.333, 6772.222, 6805.555, 6816.666).  The top surface has been pushed in/down which caused the sides to bulge out a bit.  I imagine this is probably common since the sidewalls are so thin.  Due to the bulge, however, there is a large portion of paint missing on one side and some missing on the other side as well.  It is as if the surface was not primed very well before the paint was applied (conjecture on my part).  This unit differs from unit #1 above in that the top cover has 5 clips rather than 4.  Dusty on the inside.  The multi-pin connections on the front face have plastic covers in place.  The coax connectors for ANT and REC do not have covers. This unit also has a material removal tag with the same date and same 'G.O.M.' disposition.
This link gives a general view of what they look like:  https://www.fairradio.com/_uploaded/3074.JPG  Thanks to Fair Radio for the picture.
Would $40 for both, including shipping, be a reasonable price?
Best Regards,
William