[Boatanchors] FS: Set of Transmitter Tubes... DX100?

bcarling at cfl.rr.com bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jul 9 15:29:20 EDT 2014

For Sale: Set of Transmitter Tubes... I THINK these are for a Heathkit DX100.

In any event they are in a box marked as such. I know I probably got it wrong last time, but
these are then probably the correct ones, hi hi... Please no silly comments about how any of
them is "not rare" or "worthless" etc. These are good used tubes I have and they are priced
reasonably enough.

They all test good unless otherwise indicated. The box contains:

1 X 6146 tested good
1 X 6146 missing plate cap but tests good
2 X 1625 tubes RCA
1 X 5U4GB Westinghouse
1 X 5U4 - RCA
1 X 12BY7
1X 6AQ5
1 X 12AX7
1 X 6AL5

10 tubes in total - will sell for $25.00 plus shipping

73 and thanks for looking - Brian Carling, AF4K

Brian Carling, Radio AF4K