[Boatanchors] FS Kenwood TS-450SAT Tech Special

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Fri Jul 18 21:30:53 EDT 2014

FS Kenwood TS-450SAT. This transceiver looks good, and receives as it
should. However, I was listening it to it yesterday and a puff of white
smoke came up out of the compartment housing the final unit and it smelled
really bad. I shut it off immediately. I was not transmitting and the
receiver was working fine. I had been making contacts with full out put and
great audio reports. Everything was working fine including the antenna
tuner. I don't think it is a major problem, but I am not equipped to repair
it. Selling the transceiver with power cord for $275 plus shipping. No
manual or mic. I can send pictures. It is in nice cosmetic shape. Thanks,
Charlie Hugg, K5MBX