[Boatanchors] FS Monster Home Brew 4-1000A HF Amplifier

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Mon Jul 21 15:06:48 EDT 2014

I have for sale a very large and heavy, rack mounted in nice cabinet,  Home
Brew 4-1000A HF Amplifier.  It is very well built with quality components.
It is a real work of art. It has variacs, a vacuum variable capacitor, large
transformer and capacitors, and lots of meters. I have a spare Eimac 4-1000A
tube to go with it. It cover 80 through 10 meters. Pictures available. It
was working when removed from service, but that was many years ago. I have
not tested it.  This is a pick up only item. It is just to heavy and large
to ship.  I am in Abilene, Texas.  Price with extra tube is $575. Thanks,
Charlie Hugg, K5MBX