[Boatanchors] FS Kenwood TK-760 VHF

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Wed Jul 23 15:38:03 EDT 2014

FS Kenwood TK-760 VHF Commercial Transceiver, 32 channel, 25 Watts out.
Covers complete Ham Band And Commercial band up to 176 MHz. PC or Front
Panel Programmable, comes with Front Panel Programming Instructions.
Die-cast chassis/heatsink and rugged design that means tough MIL-STD 810 C,
D, and E specifications for shock, vibration and dust. High performance
transceiver design, Built-in QT and DQT squelch, Built-in two tone decoder,
User selectable tone, DTMF decode, Programmable time-out timer, Busy channel
lock-out, High quality speaker with 4 watts amplifier, rotatable front
panel, PA and wired cloning function. Comes with original Kenwood Mic and
Mobile Mount. Also included is the Programming Cable and Operation
Instructions. This transceiver is from an estate. It puts out full power,
receives on a weather channel programmed into it, and looks to be in great
condition. Price is $115 plus shipping. Everything else I received from this
estate has worked perfectly and I figure  e this radio does too. I am just
not familiar enough with it to check it out fully.

Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX