[Boatanchors] FS: Heathkit GD-125 Q-Multiplier

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sun Jul 27 15:58:28 EDT 2014

Heathkit GD-125 Q-Multiplier

In nice cosmetic condition.

(These seem to be somewhat hard to come by - I don't know
why.)

This was going to be paired with my Elmac PMR-6a receiver
but I'm going with a National NC-190 instead (the PMR-6a
& homebrew PS w/spkr are for sale separately).

Asking $95. including USPS Flat Rate Priority shipping
to standard USA addresses.

--

David Colburn, KD4E - Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com