[Boatanchors] Radio Merit Badge

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Thu Jun 19 11:06:52 EDT 2014

Interesting also is the  Cub Scout  books  from the   sixties  some had
radio projects from scratch in them as  well.
then there is  this  kit that was  sold  to Cubs   also (see inline image)
this is not  our  image see _www.peeblesoriginals.com/vintage/index.php_
(http://www.peeblesoriginals.com/vintage/index.php)  for   some nice crystal
sets.
We have one, along with  other radio and  electrical things  that  would
have inspired  young minds   in a large glassed in display.

In a message dated 6/19/2014 7:49:59 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,