[Boatanchors] Spoken For: FW: Any Interest? Selection of Tuning/Adjust Capacitors

William w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 20 02:02:30 EDT 2014

Hello All,

Thank you all for your interest.  These are heading to a new home!

Best Regards,

William

From: w_b_morton at hotmail.com
To: boatanchors at puck.nether.net
Subject: Any Interest?  Selection of Tuning/Adjust Capacitors
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 17:17:53 +0000

Hello All,

These were included in a larger box of stuff and I would hate to see them go to the recycle bin.  Quite a selection, ranging from small to smaller to tiny.  Some have more than one section.  How's that for descriptive?  They have ceramic mounts, some look unused, some look like they need a rest.  These are not the style that are adjusted with a screw, rather they are the type with shafts.

A picture would tell the story, but I can't attach a file here.  If there is any interest at all, please let me know and I will take a picture or two and send it along.

They should all fit easily within a USPS Medium Flat Rate Box.  $20, including shipping.

Best Regards,

William