[Boatanchors] FS: Ceramic Bits and Pieces, Ceramic/Phenolic Coil Forms

William w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 23:03:53 EDT 2014

Hello All,

Have all sorts of inductor coil forms, various configurations ranging from bare ceramic cylinders to some phenolic types with 5 pins on one end (grid dip?), to ceramic type with what looks to be a ferrite core in the middle of the tube (has a nice base with 4 sets of solder lugs, too).

The ceramic bits are standoffs, terminal posts, centers for tuning coils, etc.

A picture would tell far more than what I could type here... besides its easier to take a photo or two than type hundreds of words.  Let me know if you are interested and I will send some pictures.

I am sure all of these will fit in a Medium Flat Rate Box.  $35, including shipping.  PayPal to w_b_morton at hotmail.com

Best Regards,

William