[Boatanchors] Waste Not Want Not: 3 Collins Mechanical Filters

William w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sun May 25 00:00:33 EDT 2014

Hello All,

Have a some mechanical filters that may be useful to someone out there.  Markings are as follows:

Qty 2:
Type F 64 Z 2
Ser 6514
P/N 526 9381 00

The labels on one unit have corners that are peeling up but otherwise they are in good mechanical shape.  These two look to be unused.

Qty 1:
Type F455K.4
Ser 4N1
P/N 526 9303 00

This one is used, but in good physical shape.

They ought to fit in a Small Flat Rate Box.  If anyone needs them, please send $6.00 via PayPal to my email address above and I will get them sent out to you.  If they are worth more than postage, feel free to donate the difference to a worthy charity.

Best Regards,

William