[Boatanchors] FS Hickok Military I-129-B Absorption Frequency Meter Set

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Wed Nov 5 14:00:22 EST 2014

FS Hickok Military I-129-B Absorption Frequency Meter Set The four hand held
Absorption Frequency Meters were manufactured by the James Millen
Manufacturing Co. in Malden Mass. The set with case was supplied by Hickok.
The four meters cover 1.5-3.5 MC, 3.5-8 MC, 8-18 MC, 18-40 MC. This set is
in nice shape. Pictures available. A copy of the manual is included. Price
is $50 plus shipping. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX