[Boatanchors] FS: Gonset GSB 6M MultiMode w/PS

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Tue Nov 18 12:42:10 EST 2014

Front panel reads "GSB 6 SSB Communicator"
but this compact tube-type transceiver does AM, CW, USB.

Switches between crystals & internal VFO.

I avoid the term "rare" but I had never heard of this unique little rig
before.
I bought it just to see it but don't collect, only own gear that I use.

Rig appears intact/original but will likely require cleanup & caps,
perhaps a new tube or two as usual.
Matching DC PS also looks complete but is untested.

Asking $125. plus the actual cost to ship to you in the USA.
Pictures to interested buyers.

--

*David*
~KD4E~

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com