[Boatanchors] Any idea where I can get a replacement/replica o' scope graticule for an OS-8/B I've just restored?

Mike Langner mlangner at swcp.com
Fri Nov 28 16:20:50 EST 2014

Hello everyone !

Any idea where I can get a replacement/replica o' scope graticule for an
OS-8/B I've just restored?

Failing everything else I guess I can photocopy a piece of graph paper onto
some Mylar and cut it to fit the 3" round screen, but a copy of the original
would be wonderful !

Other than having replaced a number of capacitors, the unit is all original,
and a graticule would put the restoration finishing touches on it !!

Thanks!!

Mike/
K5MGR

Mike Langner