[Boatanchors] Spoken For: FW: Waste Not Want Not: Qty 2 R-26 / ARC-5

William w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 5 11:58:23 EDT 2014

Hello All,

Have received a reply from a member of the community.  These will soon be on their way to a new home.

Best Regards,

William

From: w_b_morton at hotmail.com
To: boatanchors at puck.nether.net
Subject: Waste Not Want Not:  Qty 2 R-26 / ARC-5
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 15:16:11 +0000

Hello All,

I have a couple of these units, good for parts or bookends.

Unit 1:  Dented, banged up, dusty, missing the tubes, missing bottom plate, spider webs here and there, no motor.  On the plus side, most (if not all) of the ID plates are present as is the front dial (3-6 MC).

Unit 2:  Much better physical condition, but bare aluminum surface.  Missing top and bottom plates, a few dings, no ID plates, no front cover/module thingy, no motor, spider webs and dust included for good measure.

Pay for postage and they can be yours.  Each one will fit into a USPS Large Flat Rate Box.  PayPal $18 to w_b_morton at hotmail.com if interested.

Frankly, the more I think about it, I am not sure these are even worth the postage to anyone but I figure I would give everyone the chance to speak up.  If I don't hear from anyone by Monday morning they will be recycled.

Best Regards,

William