[Boatanchors] Any Interest? Ballantine Labs Precision RMS VTVM Model 350

William w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 10 00:06:11 EDT 2014

Hello All,

I have one of these in pretty good physical shape - a few scratches here and there and vintage dust inside.  Leather handle intact and still has the original power cord.  Missing the pair of 5692 and the trio of 5693 tubes.  The Nixie display tubes are intact.  Have not powered it up myself (from an estate).

Any interest out there?  Would need sturdy packaging and weighs about 20 pounds.  Description and physical size details can be found here:  http://lcweb2.loc.gov/master/mbrs/recording_preservation/manuals/Ballatince%20Electronic%20Instruments%20%28catalog%29.pdf  (need to scroll to page 39).

Willing to sell for, well, almost next to nothing as the shipping costs will be relatively high.  Ship from 55076.

Looking for indicatons of interest before I put a whole lot of effort into getting shipping quotes and such.

Best Regards,

William