[Boatanchors] Heathkit DX-100B for sale --

Mike Langner mlangner at swcp.com
Sat Oct 25 19:05:01 EDT 2014

Hello everyone !

I have a Heathkit DX-100B for sale.

It's been on a shelf in my garage for years - before I retired I purchased a
few rigs to restore - and boy, did I overbuy!

So it's time to thin the herd of great old rigs I can't lift any more. I
can't bring myself to work on it on the floor!

Pictures are available.  Price will be whatever's fair for both of us. I'll
have FedEx or UPS pack it professionally - probably FedEx as UPS protests
handling items this heavy.

I checked all tubes - and replaced a low 6146 and a low 1625 as well as a
low 12AX7.

I've not applied power - I recommend that it be brought up slowly on a
Variac.

Interested?  Please let me know - if no takers it'll go to the Bay. . .

Many thanks !!

Mike/
K5MGR

Mike Langner