[Boatanchors] OT: FW Bell "Current Gun" CG-100D

Alex [Temple Boatanchors] temple.boatanchors1 at miwww.com
Mon Sep 8 19:21:04 EDT 2014

Hi, I know this is not really a boat anchor per se, but it is kind of
an oldy. So hope you guys don't mind my asking if anybody has any
information (specs, user manual, etc) about said model amp measuring
clamp? I believe these where popular during the 70s-80s (?), but not
really sure how old it is. Could not really find any useful
information about this model on the web. Also, anybody know if back
in the day these where any good?

Thanks
Alex