[Boatanchors] Mods to Knight T-60?

Howard Holden holden7471 at msn.com
Mon Sep 8 22:27:44 EDT 2014

I used a T-60 from down in Guantanamo back in the late 60s. (KG4DF) It's OK
on phone on 15 and 10 (and even 6 although it doubles up there) where a
little power can go a long way. Carrier output is only about 10-12 watts.
down on the lower bands, not so good. Better off keeping it on CW. Or put a
linear on the business end and be prepared to live with the not-so-great
audio of a controlled-carrier rig. Plate-mod quality it ain't!

Howie WB2AWQ